Healthcare Business Valuation
The following represents some of the healthcare entities we have valued:
- Physician Practices, both general and specialty of all types
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Imagining and MRI Centers
- Pain Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Senior Living Communities
The industry of healthcare is undergoing significant changes that involve mergers and acquisitions. Our team performs a financial, operational, regulatory and legal analysis in order to determine the value of a business that is useful for both financial reporting and litigation matters.
Our healthcare business valuation services include:
- Fair Market Value Measurements
- Transaction Structure Analysis
- Litigation Support and Dispute Resolution
- Business or Shareholder Disputes
Norris & Associates is experienced in many different industries, sizes of businesses and stages of a company’s life cycle. Our team evaluates many factors that affect a business, and we prepare reports in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). These reports have been used to buy or sell a company, meet SEC or ERISA reporting requirements, and price employee stock options.